You will be entitled to an additional month’s salary on satisfactory completion of a year’s service and such payment will be payable on or before the 31st of January, subject to company’s policy.
The company will pay you a discretionary paid study leave of 3 days per subject per the first examination sitting for your professional programme, which shall include without limitation, subject to company policy.
The company will pay your examination fee, on the condition that you pass your examination the first time and that you remain in employment with the company for more than a year. Should your employment be less than a year from the date of your employment then any course fee paid to you shall be refunded to the company.
In GreenPro, there will be a flexible schedule allows an employee to work hours that differ from the normal company start and stop time. Particularly in an environment for exempt employees,
GreenPro provides coverage to members of a group that tends to be employees of a company or members of an organization. Members of the group usually receive insurance at a reduced cost because the insurer’s risk is spread across a group of policyholders.
GreenPro will incentive compensation beyond normal wages and is typically awarded after a performance appraisal and analysis of projects completed by the employee over a specific period of time.
You are eligible to participate in our share option scheme stipulated under GreenPro Foundation, where your entitlement will depend on your commitment, contribution, performance, length or services, etc., as per the discretion of the Council who has the power to exercise their powers in relation to the shares to be allocated to the Employee.
Room 1701 – 03, 17/F, The Metropolis Tower, 10 Metropolis Drive, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
T: (+852) 3111 7718
- Conduct due diligence on counterparty
- Assist in internal accounting and company secretarial matters
- Handle internal duties including restructuring, merger and acquisitions, valuation covering US and Hong Kong entities and financial reporting
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports and draft announcements and press release
- Liaise with professional parties and communicate with relevant authorities, such as SEC, Auditor, Attorney and Brokerage Firms, etc
- Provide marketing research and analyst
- Degree Holder and above in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Self-motivated, aggressive and able to work under pressure;
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Frequent travel to China and other countries is expected
- A good team player with organizational and time management skills
- Experience in US-listed company and Knowledge in USGAAP are absolute advantages, including US OTC/NASDAQ/NYSE listing rules and on-going requirements including S-1, F-1, 10Q, 10K, 20F, 8K, etc.
- Fresh graduates are welcome
Prepare group consolidation accounts, schedules, and quarterly reports
Prepare monthly management accounts for subsidiaries
Assist in payroll and HR matters
Familiar with listing reporting requirements
Working experience in listed companies, NASDAQ or NYSE preferred
Fluent in English and Mandarin
Proficient in MYOB, Excel and Chinese Word Processing