Greenpro Incubator Business Model and Dividends
Kuala Lumpur, August 24, 2020 (ACCESSWIRE) – Greenpro Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GRNQ) today updated its shareholders about its business activities.
- Greenpro Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GRNQ), headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, (Nevada Corporation) is a business incubator and a multinational conglomerate, listed on Nasdaq in June 2018.
- Greenpro Group possesses regulated financial licenses in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines and Cayman Islands covering Trust or Corporate Services Provider, Trustee, Money Lending, Insurance Brokerage, Equity Crowdfunding, Property Agency, Advising in Security, Asset Management, Banking, Crypto Exchange, Crypto Investment Bank, Money Remittance and Registered Mutual Fund.
- Currently, Greenpro Group has offices in Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Shenzhen with about 78 staff.
- Greenpro’s incubation entity, Greenpro Venture Capital Limited, is focused on incubating various businesses, including start-ups, with a vision to go public on the OTC Markets and subsequently up-list to a mainboard exchange or list directly on the NYSE, Nasdaq or HKEX. Currently, Greenpro is nurturing businesses comprising biotech, healthcare and wellness, fintech, e-commerce, fine art, renewable energy and LED manufacturing.
- Greenpro incubated a fine art business, Millennium Fine Art, Inc. (“MFAI”), with a dividend to its shareholders on July 1, 2020. MFAI intends to file a NYSE listing application by early 2021. MFAI is negotiating to acquire a collection of world class fine art from some of the world’s largest art collectors. The business model will comprise membership subscriptions, selling digital art frames with music by famous composers, a world tour with exhibitions in leading museums, as well as virtual reality museums and augmented reality, i.e. VR and AR.
- Greenpro announced a dividend of 1 DQWS share for every 5 GRNQ shares for shareholders of record on September 30, 2020. This dividend is valued at $102 million based upon the recent closing price of DQWS at $8.50. DQWS is a profitable biotech company that has thrived during the recent pandemic due to excellent sales of its healthcare products. The Company plans to up-list to a major stock exchange in 2021.
CEO CK Lee said, “DQWS is a valuable dividend for our shareholders. We plan several more dividends this year and throughout 2021 of other companies which we are currently incubating and that are quoted on the OTC Markets.”
About Greenpro Capital Corp.
Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Nevada corporation) with strategic offices across Asia, Greenpro Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GRNQ) is a business incubator and multinational conglomerate with a diversified business portfolio comprising finance, technology, banking, CryptoSx for STOs, health and wellness and fine art. With 30 years of experience in various industries, Greenpro has been assisting and supporting businesses and High-Net-Worth-Individuals to capitalize and securitize their value on a global scale through the provision of cross-border business solutions, spinoffs on major stock exchanges and accounting outsourcing services to small and medium-size businesses located in Asia. The comprehensive range of cross-border business services include, but are not limited to, trust and wealth management, listing advisory services, transaction services, cross-border business solutions, record management services, accounting outsourcing services and tax advisory services. We also operate venture capital businesses, including business development for start-ups and high growth companies, covering finance, technology, FinTech, and health and wellness. For further information regarding the Company, please visit http://www.greenprocapital.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, particularly as related to, among other things, the business plans of the Company, statements relating to goals, plans and projections regarding the Company’s financial position and business strategy. The words or phrases “plans,” “would be,” “will allow,” “intends to,” “may result,” “are expected to,” “will continue,” “anticipates,” “expects,” “estimate,” “project,” “indicate,” “could,” “potentially,” “should,” “believe,” “think,” “considers” or similar expressions are intended to identify “forward-looking statements.” These forward-looking statements fall within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934 and are subject to the safe harbor created by these sections. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements are based on current expectations, involve known and unknown risks, a reliance on third parties for information, transactions or orders that may be cancelled, and other factors that may cause our actual results, performance or achievements, or developments in our industry, to differ materially from the anticipated results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from anticipated results include risks and uncertainties related to the fluctuation of local, regional, and global economic conditions, the performance of management and our employees, our ability to obtain financing, competition, general economic conditions and other factors that are detailed in our periodic reports and on documents we file from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Statements made herein are as of the date of this press release and should not be relied upon as of any subsequent date, and the Company specifically disclaims any obligation, to update any forward-looking statements to reflect occurrences, developments, unanticipated events or circumstances after the date of such statement.
Gilbert Loke, CFO, director
Greenpro Capital Corp.
Phone: +852-3111 7718
Contact Dennis Burns. Investor Relations.
Tel (567) 237-4132